- 1 C. of Coconut Oil
- 2 C. of Raw Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBL. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. of The Vegg
- 1/4 C. of Cold Water
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 C. Non-Dairy Milk + 1 TBL. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cream your coconut oil with the raw sugar then add in the baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Blend your cornstarch, vegg and the water together in a blender, then cream it into your oil and sugar.
- Alternate with your flour and milk and fold/stir them together
- Preheat your oven to 350, spray and line your pan with parchment paper
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked, allow to rest and then frost with your favorite frosting recipe or use a chocolate fondant like I did!