Wednesday, December 21, 2022

“What I Had to Eat Today,” a Fictionalized Series Based on Real Issues of Food Access in the Americas, Written by Me

 Hi all!


It's been about eight years since I last posted. And a lot has gone on - relationships formed and lost, going to university and graduating, and finding out who I am. 


When I started this blog, I was a teenager who planned on attending culinary school. But things didn't go down how I thought they would. I'm okay with that.


I'm coming back to food blogging in a different way. So, please, follow my Substack to see me flex my fingers and spin a tale based on real issues in the Americas.


Thank you for following me, for your support, and for your attention after all these years.


Love,


Bou Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...