Monday, September 12, 2011

Skips The Yeti Bento







Unfortunately my "egg" sheet didn't turn out right because someone had accidentally bought extra-firm tofu (and I used the wrong pan). I would suggest using medium-firm for the strength and some smoothness, but silken for total smoothness. I added a little High-Five Ghost onigiri from the leftover rice and made Skips a bit more adorable with sriracha cheeks and nori eyes.

Skips Bento Ingredient List:
Sticky Rice
Vegan Egg Sheet
Nori
Sriracha
Tomatillo
Grapes (two colors)
Carrots
Black Bean Falafel
Spinach
Oven-Dried Tomatoes

Enjoy!
Signed,
<3 Bou Shin <3


6 comments:

  1. So healthy! Love this combo of tastes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jenn. ^^ It's one of my favorite meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe Skip the Yeti! hahaha this is a good one Bou Shin, love it that you always give your creation funny nicknames :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Bento Cat. :) I'm glad that you enjoy my bentos as well as their nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to getting into Bento boxes soon. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you'll come back for some ideas then, Kitchen Butterfly. Thank you for your comment and for your kindness on your lovely blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...