Thursday, December 8, 2011

Minnie Mouse Bento (Candy-Cane Style)

I'll admit - I'm not very good at taking pictures and I'm surely not the greatest at making bentos - but this one made me very proud. Although Minnie Mouse's face is a bit too masculine and puppet-like, it is very unique in the sense that it is vegan and is free-formed. But either way - I hope that you guys like it.

Minnie Mouse Ingredient List:
Green and Red Grapes
Blackberries
Sliced Radish
Brocolli
2 Gardein Veggie Burgers (for the head)
Nori
Sriracha
Soy Cheese (Tofutti)

2 Vegan Egg Sheets
Strawberries, Mini Sweet Peppers and Black Olives

I'm developing my skills (and will continue to do so) but I hope that you can all enjoy these wonderful bentos! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...