Friday, March 29, 2013

Peanut Butter Protein Pudding

I freaking love this pudding - its super simple to make and after pumping iron in the gym and running around...its a great pick-me-up! It reminds me of that delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cup filling without all of the nastiness, and it only requires four ingredients (three if you don't want to be fancy). So, let's get started!



(Peanut Butter Pudding Ingredients)

  • 1/4 - 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
  • 3 Scoops of Vanilla Protein powder
  • 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
  • 1-2 C. Non-dairy Milk

(Directions)
  • Simply add all of your ingredients together, adding the non-dairy milk last and blend. Place straight into a container to eat or refrigerate and have delicious pudding!







4 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog has changed so much since I last visited. Looks great! This looks simple and delicious- win win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliments, Jenny! ^^ It is a huge change!

      Delete
  2. I say it all the time but I'll say it again. The simplest things are always the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...