It still makes me happy to think of that and I hope to do that one day with my own children (if I have any).
Although I don't celebrate it as we used to, these treats are too cute to pass up! They're simple, sweet and easy to share.
(Peanut Butter Bites Ingredients)
- 1/3 C. of Peanut Butter
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 2 tbl. Melted Coconut Oil
- Melted Chocolate
- Your favorite Icing
- Rice Krispie Cereal for rolling
(Peanut Butter Protein Bites Directions)
- Roll your peanut butter, oil and protein powder together and place in the freezer. Once hardened, shape into eggs with your hands and two spoons.
- Roll in the rice krispie treats and freeze once more.
- Decorate and freeze.
- Serve and enjoy!
* I use Sunwarrior Vanilla Protein Powder