Sunday, June 26, 2011

Healthy Hello Kitty Kyaraben




I'm so proud of myself right now - not only is this pretty healthy despite the white rice, it's pretty and delicious too! It's filled with fruits and vegetables and it's what every child would love. The best part is that I formed the rice ball by hand and it's the first HK to turn out correctly! A recipe isn't really required in this case since it's mostly organic fruits and vegetables, but I will include an ingredient list. Hello Kitty's bow is made up of tofu that had been cut out with two Wilton mini-heart cutters and one small cap.


Hello Kitty Bento Ingredients:
Sweet Organic Peppers
Nori
Strawberries
Baby Carrots
Seared Firm Tofu (seasoned with Mrs. Dash)
Spinach Salad
Grapes
Nutritional Yeast + Rice Cheeze (for the nose)
Japanese Sticky Rice
1 Small Raw Rice Stick (to keep the bow together and pinned)
Enjoy!
Signed,
<3 Bou Shin <3

2 comments:

  1. This is insanely creative and very cute!!! I'm a vegetarian and that's why I love the fact that you used organic friuts and vegetables! plus, I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty and the rest of the Scenairo characters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Karialei! I hope that you like the rest of my bentos and hello-kitty related foods. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...