Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wybie Bento - Coraline


I tried to make this as simple as possible because and so I made some single-serving toast (coming soon - I promise!) with two mini dried mushroom burgers. The burgers are excellent although they do have a bit of oil in them I put them on a napkin for a while to de-oil. Added in are just some cherry tomatoes, carrots and kale with a sprig of cilantro for color.

What's your favorite macabre-style film?

Wybie Bento Ingredients:
Nori
Kale
Corn Tortilla
Mushroom Burger and Bits
Single-Serving Toast
Carrots
Cherry Tomatoes

Hope that you enjoy! The recipes for the burgers and toast will be here by Tuesday after I've finished the "Mr. Bobinski" bento.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Bou! I love the expression you've been able to capture on the face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teenuja! I was a bit worried about that since my nori kept running away. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...