Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Other Father Bento (Coraline Bento)


When I was making this bento I felt very devilish, and since I had been hinting at making some raw vegan carrot cake this was the result. He looked so sad and I even felt a little bit like the Other Mother what with constructing him from the garden veggies. In this bento I also went ahead and made some zucchini presents that are shaped like boxes, filled with tomato and garlic and stuck together with broccoli sprigs with a carrot slice tag. In it are plenty of other green veggies, golden raisins, blueberries and lots of other veggies.


I somehow felt complete when I stuck the raisins and his frown on. The nose was pretty fun too!

Do you like to bake in the kitchen? Or are you more of a "get it ready-made and go" type of person? Personally I prefer to bake and know what's going into my food...plus its fun to play with it before!


The Other Father Bento Ingredients:
Raw Vegan Carrot Cake
Zucchini
Tomatoes
Carrots
Sweet Potato
Broccoli
Celery
Spinach
Gold Raisins
Raw Nori
Blueberries
Orange Mini-Bell Pepper 

Enjoy!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...