Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Other Bobinsky Bento (Coraline Bento) w/Popcorn Flour

I'll be honest - the mouse is much better for this bento since I didn't use so much nori. But I also feel that the last of the seasoned nori that I used gave a nice "tattered" and faded look to the otherwise pristine Other Bobinsky. I added strawberries sprinkled with stevia instead of sugar because it represents a substitute or something that's not quite "right" when you really look at it. I also had placed some Indian potato burgers in this bento with homemade popcorn flour. I felt that it gave a great circus-type feel here and I was so glad that I did.


For this - all you need to do is air-pop some popcorn (to make it fat-free) and place it in a coffee grinder if you want super-fine granules. I used a blender to make it fluffier, and you can use this in just about any recipe!


Other Bobinsky Bento Ingredients:
Strawberries
Stevia
Corn Tortillas
Seasoned Nori
Popcorn
Indian Potato Burgers
Collard Greens
Crinkle-Cut Carrots

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. stevia to give the illusion that something is not quite right.
    So inventive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...