Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sci-Fighters Themed Bento

Using my favorite character, Skip, from one of my favorite games on newgrounds, I decided to come up with a bento. Also - the game is made by one of my favorite groups, The-Super-Flash-Bros. Obviously this isn't the healthiest of bentos (or the most awesome) but I'm just experimenting right now so this won't be a total constant. I used the vegan kamaboko as well as the vegan egg sheets - aren't I awesome?

Sci-Fighters Ingredient List:
1 Green "Egg" Sheet (oval)
1 smaller Soy Sauce "Egg Sheet" (also oval)
3 small pieces of "Kamaboko"
1 Large Radish (cut into long fourths for the antenna and eyes)
Nori
Cheddar-Style Tofutti
Turmeric + Water (around the edges)
Spinach (underneath the egg sheets)
Sticky Rice


Enjoy!


Signed,
<3 Bou Shin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...