Friday, August 10, 2012

Powerpuff Girls Bento "Beat Your Greens" (BBTB #3)

This bento was super fun to make - I even enjoyed adding the broccoli and hot dog heart more than usual. I guess that's because I was so proud of making another Powerpuff Girls bento, based upon the episode titled "Beat Your Greens" where all of the children of Townsville refused to eat their vegetables until plantoid-type aliens invaded and froze their parents. It was up to the kids (and a few goats) of Townsville to eat their vegetables and save the day - and I'm sure that it's helped quite a few other children eat their own greens. This bento was extremely simple, and one of my favorite pieces is the Bubbles Hair lemon peel.

Beat Your Greens Bento Ingredients:
Lemon
Sweet Potato
Orange
Veggie Dog
Broccoli
Masa Sheets (Chlorophyll & Pandan)
Whole Wheat Bread


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...