Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pandan Breakfast Bento

I'm posting another wonderful breakfast while I'm waiting for my cake to freeze - but that's for another post. This was one of my breakfasts for the week which consisted of lots of yummy pandan flavored items - the thing that I love about pandan is that it tastes so much like vanilla with its own "piney" taste! ^^ I made a face with nori on top of the spongey pancake and accidentally left some steamed mustard greens on top - I think its cute, don't you?


Pandan Breakfast Bento Ingredients:
Grapefruit Slices
Strawberries
Steamed Mustard Greens
Pandan Pancakes
Banana
Vegan "Egg White"
Pandan "Egg"


I hope you enjoy it! Do you like to make bentos - what types?

13 comments:

  1. My dream would be to wake up to this breakfast. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sweet! I haven't had pandan, but I love the color and wonder about the flavor...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, you should try it Sheri. It tastes like vanilla but has a touch of a "woodsy" aftertaste...kind of like regular pine. ^^;

      Delete
  3. Cute pancake! I love pandan flavor! I planted some pandan tree at my backyard last year. Sometimes is hard to get the pandan leaves so I thought having them at the backyard are pretty handy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia! ^^ I would love to be able to plant some pandan trees but I'm not even sure that they would even grow. That's great!

      Delete
  4. I love all things pandan, over here we hv them in cakes, crepes, pancakes n bread. Ur looks really yummy n cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm, some pandan cake sounds good right about now, thanks Ming! ^^

      Delete
  5. Cute bento...love the colors :)
    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! My lunch boxes only contain the food, i'm not as creative with boxes as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovlie - I'm sure that you have a great lunchbox style! ^^ Hehe, you could always try kyaraben though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...