Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mandrake Bento (Harry Potter)


This bento I decided to be more or-less artistic with since my shaping of a human face wasn't working out that well. Because of the color of the rice and the fact that the head was pretty close anyway, I decided to make a mandrake bento. Broccoli sprouts make up the hair, meatless ground made up the dirt and a put a few, pearl-like, beans around. You may have heard of a mandrake if you've ever watched Harry Potter (poor Neville) or mayhaps even if you've seen plants with oddly humanoid bodies and hair.

Mandrake Bento Ingredients:
Brown and White Rice
White Beans
Tomatoes
Kale
Broccoli Sprouts
Cucumbers

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit, I appreciate you leaving a comment. \This looks like a fun meal to me and I am sure we would enjoy it. Have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Diane - and I was quite happy to encounter your blog. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...