Saturday, October 27, 2012

Whale of ATime Bento

The bento biz has actually been going on and off for a while with me, although I haven't been posting pictures as of late. I have been recording them but due to work, scholarships and school - I haven't had as much time to make, photograph and/or eat them. But here were are now withthis adorable sea-creature scene that was so simple and still so fun. We had ordered out for American-Chinese takeout and the rice was already shaped like this, all I needed to do was split the tail and add a chocolate chip. Below there's a strip of zucchini from a raw lasagna (yet to be prepared) and a red pepper crab with tofu eyes.

Whale of A Time Bento Ingredients:
White Rice
Basic Spicy Stirfry
Red Pepper
Chocolate Chip
Tofu
Broccoli
Green Bell Pepper
Baby Corn


Hope you enjoy this quick and simple bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...