Thursday, November 1, 2012

19 Days of Shinmas Event (Sign-Up Now!)

 
 
 
 
 
This entire event is leading up to my golden birthday on November 18th! Each day I will be posting a selection of blogs, groups, Facebook pages, musicians, artwork and recipes made by vegans for vegans. If you want to join in on the fun feel free to email me whatever you want that's vegan-related and all-around friendly at aikovenus [at] gmail [dot] com, contact me on the "Contact Me" page or post it to my page's Facebook Wall!

All you have to do is follow me here on Blogger and Facebook to join in on the fun.


Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shins-Vegan-Lovin/125788897505053 

Below are the themes of each day for posting recipes and everything else. Join in on the fun to be further promoted!

Day 1: On the first day of Shinmas my true love gave to me - a pear that's been candied!
 
Day 2: On the second day of Shinmas my true love gave to me two foods to shove (in my face)
 
Day 3: On the third day of Shinmas my true love gave to me three types of pies.
 
Day 4: On the fourth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me four strips of seitan.
 
Day 5: On the fifth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me a sackful of seeds!
 
Day 6: On the sixth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me six beautiful garnishes.
 
Day 7: On the seventh day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me seven roasted vegetables
 
Day 8: On the eighth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me eight original recipes.
 
Day 9: On the ninth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me a nine-ingredient food.
 
Day 10: On the tenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me 10 creative tips.
 
Day 11: On the eleventh day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me 11 different posts from their blog tree.
 
Day 12: On the twelfth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me a surprise!
 
Day 13: On the thirteenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me a spicy food for three.
 
Day 14: On the fourteenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me Asian Sensation.
 
Day 15: On the fifteenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me something crunchy.
 
Day 16: On the sixteenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me Cinnamon spice.
 
Day 17: On the seventeenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me some spaghetti (any pasta). 
 
Day 18: On the eighteenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me an amazing birthday "party".
 
Day 19: On the nineteenth day of Shinmas my lovely fans gave to me a bunch of delicious yummies!

 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea, Bou. I'd live to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great Susmitha! I'd be honored to have you participate - so if you want to send a favorite post to me or just want me to copy & paste something you can email me so I can put you in for today. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...