Saturday, November 10, 2012

PB & J Brownies with(out) Crackle Crust

I'm trying something a little different with my photographs - you like? This brownie recipe came to me when I got tired of just peanut butter sandwiches (I'm not really a big fan of PB & J anymore) and I had a huge bag of chocolate that just needed to be used. Add in my love for all things that are a little crazy, I also tried a somewhat successful crackle bread crust on top that broke enough to hold onto piece of jelly, but I think it needs to be adjusted before I post it. These brownies are moist, fudgey and super fun to make!
 
 

 
 




(PB & J Brownie Ingredients)

  • 1 & 1/2 C. Cake Flour
  • 3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
  • 3/4 C. Cocoa Powder
  • 1/4 C. Vegetable Oil
  • 1/4 tsp. Salt
  • 1/2 C. Melted Chocolate
  • 1 C. Raw Sugar
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
  • 1 C. of Non-Dairy Milk
  • Peanut butter, powdered sugar and Jelly of your choice

(Directions)
  • Combine your liquids and sift your dry ingredients (except the ones at the bottom and the melted chocolate) together.
  • Fold them all together, then fold in your melted chocolate.
  • Combine the powdered sugar and peanut butter together, then place them on top of the whole thing.
  • Swirl in as much jelly as you think is necessary and bake for about 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...