Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shinmas Gifts for You!



Now, what's a holiday without lots of gifts? I understand that a lot of my readers and followers may not have any favorite bands, blogs, or pieces of artwork - but I know a lot of you still want to get in on the action. That's why I've decided to show off my art skills a bit more and offer you guy's free artwork for participating in Shinmas each day. The first will be an image that says "I've participated in Shinmas!" with a link to my blog, as shown above, and the first will be whatever you like (as long as it is appropriate for all ages).

If you have participated in Shinmas for any of the last few days - you're eligible to participate as well!

Example art;





 
 
So just put in your request for the poster and your custom-made artwork and we can get this going! The next post for Day 5 of Shinmas will be up within ten hours!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...