Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mickey and Minnie Valentine's Bento

This is my retro version of Mickie and Minnie for my bento on Monday (I made it Sunday night). I think its one of my cutest and most simple bentos - the meatloaf made this one especially filling and had little crunchy and chewy bits of roasted cauliflower rounds and leaves. It was absolutely delicious and I fell in /love/ with it! You'll also notice the cloves and heart shapes that I've carved into the apple which are supposed to represent the saying "When one door closes, another door opens.".


Mickey and Minnie Bento Ingredients:
Roasted Cauliflower Stem and Pressed Leaves
Roasted Potatoes
Chickpea Meatloaf with Spaghetti Sauce
Apple with Lemon Juice and Cloves
Broccoli
Carrots
Radish Slices
Spinach

I hope you enjoy! ^^


3 comments:

  1. Retro Mickey n Minnie are so cute, n the bento looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!! I love thoughtfully created meals and this one sure has that extra cuteness factor. Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...