Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mickey Mouse Bento



Hello everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting as much lately - its just that I've been so busy that I haven't had time to post pictures and blog about them. ^^ But some of that stuff is calming down after I've finished most of my test taking - so still expect to see a few (simple) blog posts around this time. This bento is actually one of my favorites because it has most of my favorite vegetables in it and the sweet potato is so adorable, which is just enhanced by the little Micky in the middle of it all.

Mickey Mouse Bento Ingredients:
Stewed Chickpeas
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Radishes
Spinach
Green Beans
Sweet Potato
Carrots

Some of the ingredients are different then what I usually use in my bentos - but that just means that the seasons are changing and they will be full of lots more of fresh and in season fruits and veggies! ^^

Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. So healthy and well balanced a bento meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good bento, I love the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very healthy as it's mostly vegetables. Me too - I love sweet potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nami! ^^ I think I could eat sweet potatoes just about every day!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love sweet potatoes- this lunch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how hearty your meal looks! stewed chickpeas and chock full of veggies, yum! can't go wrong with sweet potatoes, especially :). have a great day! nice to meet you btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Junia - its very nice to meet you as well! ^^

      Delete
  6. spinach, sweet potatoes and chickpeas... you can't go wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to make bento, but I don't know how to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...