Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where The Wild Things Are Bento





I feel like some photography classes are in order if I want to have a better blog. But I hope that you like this simple bento - I only used King Max and one "wild thing" in this bento because it took five and a half hours to finish everything. I had never used the box before but I wish I had gotten everything together so you could see the true beauty. This is all in a Clifford The Big Red Dog lunchbox...which is huge!

Wild Things Bento Ingredients:
California Rolls
7-Spice Furikake
Carrots
Brocolli Stem
Steamed Kale
Baked Tofukatsu
Steamed Leeks
Vegan Tamagoyaki
Orange
Avocado, Cucumber, soy Cheese
Vegan Egg Sheet
Nori
Chia Seeds

6 comments:

  1. I love that book! My kids used to pretend to be Wild Things when they were little. Love your bento- I haven't been brave enough to try my hand at making cute little critters yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks scrambledhenfruit! ^^ That sounds so cute - and I hope you get into bentoing soon. It takes some practice but then its ridiculously easy.

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, this bento box is so big and you filled every corner of the space! What an amazing job and it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nami! ^^; Sorry it took me so long to reply - I love when you comment, though!

      Delete
  3. I vaguely remember having that book read to me in grade school, and I'm pretty sure that I was freaked out. What, what is this magical land that the kid travels to where there are monsters who like small children? I had an overactive imagination obviously. (Didn't/don't like clowns either...)

    This bento box looks amazing! I wish I could have it for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I guess that means no clown bentos anytime soon. ^^; I think I felt a similar way, but the teachers had the common sense to never read the book to us. And thank you for the compliment, Kyleen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...