Saturday, February 18, 2012

Phineas and Pherb Valentine's Bento


This was the last bento I made and I was really sad that I didn't have anything besides white for the girl's skin. I would have used yellow - but that doesn't look so much as brown skin as it does jaundice. I've placed half of a mini deep dish pizza, a cinnamon and flax nut butter sandwich alongside plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. This was one of the few bentos that was able to be finished but I think that I'll wrap up my sandwiches with green plastic wrap from now on.


Phineas and Pherb Bento:
Rice Cheese
Carrots
Nori
Radishes
Broccoli
Mini Pizza
Peanut Butter and Flax Sandwich
Strawberries
Spinach
Pineapple
Banana

I hope you have a chance to make your own soon - and that you enjoy what I've created now! ^^

4 comments:

  1. That looks so cute! And adorable. Love all the fresh ingredients. Hope you had a great valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie - hope you had a great one too! ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, yummychunklet! Sorry I haven't been able to reply in a while! ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...