Sunday, March 18, 2012

Coraline Bento

I love this bento so much - its a bit conflicting though...on the fact thatI carved a few cucumber, carrot and radish flowers I feel amazingly good. On the part that I presented the salad it looks a bit disappointing butI love Coraline so it doesn't matter as much, right? I'm sure that Coraline had to deal with similar things at some point in the movie... like how the Other Mother made great pancakes but Coraline isn't into the whole "sew buttons onto my eyes" thing. I don't think I can blame her though, can you? Which character from "Coraline" should I make next? ^^

Coraline Bento Ingredients
Tofu Salad
Cucumber, Carrot and Radish Flowers
A Carrot Dragonfly Barrette
A Blue (Vegan) Egg Sheet
Black Rice
Herbs
Two Flour Tortillas
Nori
Radish Eyes
Blueberries
Salad
Cranberries

I hope that you like it as much as me!

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!
    You should make The Other Mother next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shinji! ^^ I think that's a great idea - I'll add lots of "decadent" food to it too!

      Delete
  2. Amazing and so cool! Really loving this artistic bento style--great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful!!..I don't know this movie(trapped in baby loves Elmo land) but I'm ready to look her up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks berrygirl! ^^ Its really a great stop-motion film, a bit macabre but I love them like that!

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is a beautiful piece of Art. I do not know this character but this bento is really awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ming! ^^ I hope you get to see the movie soon!

      Delete
  5. Excellent job! I think I will give this a try myself.

    Thanks,

    Grandma Kat
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and well executed. I love Coraline too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the wonderful comment, Rina! ^^

      Delete
  8. I don't know who Caroline is, but this is fantastic! Thanks for submitting to Bento of the Week!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...