Thursday, March 8, 2012

Panda Bread Bento

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately - but I've been working on a cooking class (surprise, I'm running it!) as well as making meals for $0 and cooking for my mum for the past two weeks. It sounds stressful but its mostly what I want to do when I have the money and enough time under by belt, but speaking of my mom - she's lost 10 pounds within the past two weeks on the "diet" she had to go on and the nutritionist said how wonderful it was that I was fixing vegan meals for her! In this bento I simply had some of my homemade chia bread, some super-simple vegan pate, jalapenos, cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, strawberries and zucchini. 

Panda Bread Bento Ingredients:
Radishes
Carrots
Cucumber
Zucchini
Strawberries
Peppers
Jalapeno Pepper
Tomatoes
Parsnips 


Easy Salt-Free Vegan Pate Recipe:
1/2 a cup of Roasted Baby Bella Mushrooms
1/4 a cup of toasted Walnuts
A small clove of garlic
A small handful of Edamame, Green Beans or Snap Peas

Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it is to your liking, add some water if you wish to smooth it out, refrigerate and then serve on top of vegetables, rice or bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...