Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mum's Meals

Bulgur and Lentil tacos with avocado, onions, garlic, cilantro and tomato (2 servings)

If you follow me on Facebook then you know that my mother has asked me to fix her meals as she is now on a (mostly) plant-based diet with low-fat and low-sodium for her health. Hopefully she will become vegetarian and possibly vegan soon, but she is doing good either the way and all I want for her is to be the healthiest that she can be. This is just a compilation of the things that you guys have missed from me lately since I've been running around so much lately. I hope this will make up for at least part of the week! Hehe. ^^

Fat and salt-free dinner with roasted zucchini, cauliflower, mushrooms and peppers
with garlic and onions.

Its shaped like the United States! ^^ Enchilada pie with broccoli cream and an onion + mushroom filling.

Ethiopian Wot with carrots, fresh cauliflower, roasted cauliflower stem and berries.


I hope that you guys enjoy this post and are inspired by it! If you want me to post the recipes for anything - just comment here and ask - and don't forget to follow me on Facebook!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...