Thursday, March 15, 2012

Powerpuff Girls Bento

Fighting crime just to save the world! The lyrics went something like that, right? Eh, my childhood is fuzzy...but what I do remember is Blossom being one of my favorite PowerPuff girls since she was the medium between both Bubbles and Buttercup...but as I got older I've liked the butt-kicking attitude of Buttercup. Who was your favorite character from the show?

Powerpuff Girls Bento Ingredients:
Peanut Butter, Cinnamon and Raisin Sandwich Balls
Radishes
Nori
Carrots
Raw Sweet Potato
Broccoli
Zucchini
Herbs
Caulifower

Who should I make a bento of next? Feel free to comment and tell me! ^^ I hope that you liked this post!

7 comments:

  1. Squeeeeee. How adorable is that!!! :D And now I'm going to have the Powerpuff Girls theme song in my head all day. Thank you very much!! LOL

    Please please please start posting larger pictures of your cute bentos so we can admire all the details even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aaw, thanks Susmitha! ^^ I'll be sure to make much bigger pictures for you guys! Hehe, I still have the song stuck in my head. ^^;

      Delete
  2. Your bento sure made me smile! Great job - and I love all the healthy ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was Bubbles! I loved her cuteness and how over-protective she was of her hair, hehe :) Great bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I almost forgot about Bubbles and her hair! ^^ Thanks Natakiya!

      Delete
  4. Yay for PPG! Had to comment just for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...