Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Barn Animals Bento


I think that I'm an okay bento artist - but I know (and I know that you know) that I'm a horrible photographer most of the time. I think that this picture was taken at night with a closeup, so that bit isn't entirely my fault. But the bento was still delicious and I was able to use the basic furikake that I love on these tofu sticks. So I hope you can look over that and enjoy the rest. ^^

Barn Animal Bento Ingredients:
Brown Rice
Sticky Rice
Tofu Sticks (baked with furikake)
Nori
Parsley
Radishes (some used for pig)
Roasted Bok Choy
Beet Juice
Uncooked Spaghetti (for pig ears)

I hope that you guys like it!

4 comments:

  1. I admire you to make cute bento! My son will start bringing lunch from next year (this Sept) and I'm horrified by the idea of making bento in the morning... Or do everyone make bento at night? Japanese moms usually wake up like 5am, but I'm sort of Americanized now that I don't want to wake up so early even for my kids... =P I love your barn animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nami - I'm always so happy with seeing your wonderful comments! ^^ I always make my bentos at night unless its a salad or everything else is pre-prepared, that way I can make sure that its all in order and that I can get my beauty rest, hehe. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bento barn animals are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...