Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bert and Ernie Bento

Its a little bit of simplified (mouth-less) Bert and Ernie on top of some extra-simple mini pizzas in a bento filled with fresh brocolli, cucumbers, spinach, cubed sweet potatoes and carrots. The pizzas were extra delicious and quick to make as they simply had a slice of tomato, garlic, herbs, red onion and olive oil on top of a whole-wheat cornmeal crust! On top there's a tiger-shaped pudding cup filled with raw vegan chia, mango and avocado pudding.

Bert and Ernie Bento Ingredients:
Soy Cheese
Tomatoes
Carrots
Nori
Brocolli
Cucumbers
Sweet Potato Cubes
Spinach
Red Onion and Tomato Pizza

I hope that you guys enjoy! ^^

9 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE the Sesame Street inspiration here...Bert and Ernie are adorable, first time I've seen them in a bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ^^ I'm thinking of making a lot of Sesame Street ones soon!

      Delete
    2. This is so cute! Love the mini-pizzas. I'm do glad you commented on my blog so I could hop over and discover yours, it's great!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much, Ellen - very lovely blog you have! ^^

      Delete
  2. How cute! I am sure any kid and adult would eat it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Marina - and no problem! ^^

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness, this is too cute! i absolutely love it. + i'd eat everything in this - tasty + cute?! i approve. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...