Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years Rilakkuma & Friends Bento

This is the cutest (and healthiest) bento that I've ever made! I was going to make the little chicken out of the rice or the falafel, but decided that the two bears were just right (get it?) for this bento. Surrounding everything I have lots of fresh "foraging space",  wild strawberries, fresh water, cashews and lots of other delicious things that a growing bear needs.

Bento Ingredient List:
Italian Parsley
Brown Rice
Sticky Rice (with Soy Sauce)
Carrots
Wasabi Peas
Strawberries, Carrots, Raw Radishes and Parsnips
Cashews
Nori
Soy Cheese
Uncooked Spaghetti Noodles (to hold up ears)
Mini-Bottled Water (fake Sake)
Falafel

I hope that you found this bento to be just as adorable and delicious looking as I did!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, nice looking bento......delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy AND adorable bento, this one's for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bentobird! ^^ I had you in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your bento is AMAZING! So cute!! I am suck at making bento, so I appreciate bento maker's time and effort to pack the best ingredients in the lunch box. It's not easy to make nutritious and great looking bento. I love this bento!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your kind words, Nami! There's nothing better than a bento filled with fresh and healthy food! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Bento is Awesome!! I love the food, the layout, even your cool comic paper used! Wonderful Job Aiko!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the little bottle, its so cute! very nice and healthy bento!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE! I love the little bottle! Thanks for submitting to Bento Blog Network. Voting is open now, so come vote for your 3 favorites! I added your blog to our list of bloggers on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diana! ^^ I absolutely love the Bento Blog Network!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...