Monday, January 30, 2012

Monster's Inc Bento (Mike and Sully)

This bento is probably one of my favorites - everyone in the house loves Monster's Inc and this bento makes them look more like little kids. What kid wouldn't want to see a smiling Mike and Sully in their lunch with plenty of tasty food? And don't let the word "haggis" put you off - there are some delicious haggis meatballs made with bulgur, lentil and oats that are extremely delicious.

Monsters Inc Bento Ingredient List:
Two Brown and White Rice Balls
Nori
Carrots
Steamed Brocolli
Cucumbers
Tofutti Cheese
Cubed Asian Pear
Celery Sticks

I hope that you enjoy! ^^


16 comments:

  1. Oooh, the blue food is totally scaring me, girl.... but I'd probably eat it. ;-) Very fun meal this is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you Miss Rachel. ^^ And don't worry - the cabbage juice used to make it isn't too frightening.

      Delete
  2. HOW CUTE! My kids love Monsters Inc. They will be thrilled to have this bento for their lunch.... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nami! I'm really excited to see your bentos! ^^

      Delete
  3. haha this is awesome! I can totally see the monster's inc faces in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so fun! loving the blue rice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally cute bento! Kids will surely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the color in this! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bento comes with so much fun...I'd love to have one of this for my lunch :)
    Hope you are having a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Juliana! ^^ I hope that you're having a great week too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...