Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Business-Love Chick Bento

At first I couldn't decide if I wanted this to be a Rilakkuma and Friends bento or a Homer Simpson bento. I guess I kind of went into the middle there - and what was supposed to have a Harry Potter element in it ended up being a lonely business man. Around him is an easy-peel banana (with lime juice), my favorite fruit - olives, some stewed kidney beans, carrots and brocolli. The rice is a mix of annato, turmeric and the usual brown and white rices. Of course his chest has a slice of avocado for his shirt and tie.

Business Love Bento Ingredients:
Avocado
Nori
Olives
Celery
Brown and White Rice
Carrots
Brocolli
Bananas
Stewed Kidney Beans
Heart Sticker (....not edible)

I hope that you enjoy! ^^


10 comments:

  1. Your bento boxes are adorable and so creative! My kids would love it if I did something like this for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacquelyn! Bentos are easy so you can always try. ^^

      Delete
  2. I love it, this is so much work to put together though. Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina - suprrisingly I was able to finish this bento in less than 15 minutes this time. ^^

      Delete
  3. Another cute bento! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tina! I have plenty of other bentos and little goodies around here if you want to take a look! ^^ Or share my site with your friends, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A business man for a lunch at work! How fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting Joanne! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Shin! I don't know how you get ideas for these bento and what to use to make them into what you have in mind. I'm always in awe with these bentos! They are so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Teenuja! ^^ Sometimes even I don't know, hehe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...